Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Restaurant Coupons Galore!

When I was working at the daycare, we did a fundraiser using the "Enjoy the City" coupon books.  Alan and I purchased one, with the thought that we could probably get at least our money's worth out of it.  And we did...BUT I have a ton of coupons left, esp. for Bloomington/Normal.  So, I would like to share them :)  Here is a list of the Bloomington/Normal coupons:

  1. TC Buzz: Enjoy $5 off $20 or more purchase & enjoy a FREE latte of your choice w/ the purchase of a specialty drink of equal or greater value
  2. AMF Bowling: (4) BOGOs
  3. Le Radis Rouge: (2) Complimentary lunch or dinner entree w/ a purchase of lunch or dinner entree (up to $20)
  4. Puran Indian Restaurant:(2)Complimentary dinner entree with purchase of dinner entree (8.99 value)
  5. Central Station Cafe: (2)Comp. lunch or dinner entree w/ purchase of lunch or dinner entree ($10 max)
  6. Michael's Restaurant: (2)Comp. dinner entree w/ purchase of dinner entree ($17.95 value)
  7. Grady's Family Fun Park: (2) One free round of mini golf w/ purchase of round
  8. Bagelmen's/ Denny's doughnuts:  Enjoy 6 free assorted donut and rolls of your choice w/ the purchase of a dozen assorted donuts and rolls of equal or greater value & enjoy a free sandwich of your choice with the purchase of a sandwich of equal or greater value
  9. Coffee Hound: (2)Enjoy a free specialty drink of your choice with the purchase of a speciatly drink of equal or greater value
  10. Kelly's Bakery and Cafe:  (2) comp. breakfast or lunch entree of your choice w/ the purchase of a breakfast or lunch entree ($7 value)
  11. Kep's Country Kitchen: 92) COMP. BREAKFAST ENTREE OF YOUR CHOICE W/ TE PURCHASE OF A BREAKFAST ENTREE (sorry for the caps...)
  12. El Porton Mexican Taqueria: Comp. lunch entree of your choice with the purchase of lunch entree ($11 max) & Enjoy $5 off the purchase of $20
I will mail these to Naomi.  The BOGO coupons are great for date nights and there a couple of fancy restaurants in there :)  Post a comment if you are interested in them and I will let Naomi keep track (at least I hope so, since I didn't exaclty ask Naomi about this ;) )

For Peoria area friends, I will type up the ones I have left and you can let me know if you want one (I'm just going to type the restaurant names b/c there are 4-6 coupons for each of the Peoria ones:
  1. IHOP
  2. Firehouse Pizza
  3. McDonalds
  4. Bellacino's Pizza and Grinders
  5. Bennigan's
  6. Blimpie
  7. A & Ws
  8. Godfather's Pizza
  9. Pizza Inn
  10. Nick n Willy's
  11. Roly Poly
  12. Taco John's 
  13. Pizza Ranch
  14. Good Tequila's
  15. Haddad's Restaurant
  16. Hickory Richer Smokehouse
  17. Jalapeno's
  18. Khana Khazanah
  19. Butler's Chicken n Stuff  (maybe you could pick up some of their world famous gizzards)
  20. Bar Louie
  21. Monro Restaurant and Bar
  22. Mr. G's Chicago Style
  23. Oliver's 
  24. Our Inn Place
  25. Palanza's Family Dinning
  26. The Pepper Tree
  27. Michael's Italian Feast
  28. Double A's
  29. Taj of India
  30. Chicago Pizza and Grill 
  31. Los Jimadores
  32. The Butcher Block
  33. Kobe Steak house of Japan
  34. Chicago Hut
  35. Hungary Moose
  36. Youssef's Deli
  37. Velvet Freeze
  38. Khoury's Cuisine
  39. China Express
  40. Kinckrebocker's Bar and Grill
  41. Lee's Family Restaurant
  42. Super Gyro (only in EP)
  43. Charlye's
  44. China Village
  45. Old Smokey's 
  46. Perkin's
  47. Garner's
 If you are interested in a restaurant, post a comment and I will tell you what the coupons are.  Phew...that was a lot of typing. 

1 comment:

  1. We are planning a staycation in a couple of weeks so we'll probably use some of the BN coupons. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete