Okay so there is a lot of stuff out there on the internet for home schooling preschool. A lot of it I honestly don't feel is worth the time/effort I spend to find it sometimes (or maybe I just don't know where to look?). Once in a while I may only find 1 or 2 things that I like and may use.
However, I love THIS new site that I stumbled on yesterday. It is kind of 'busy' so you have to spend a bit of time acclimating yourself; however I feel like the time/effort is worth it here. The creator/author is a believer and an educator/and wayyyy more organized than I will EVER be. Everything she shares is FREE bc she sees this as her ministry. Enjoy!
EDIT... Here's the website below in case you miss the link above, bc it's not easy to tell it even is a link unless you mouse over it...anyway...
1plus1plus1equals1.com
I like that site too...I've been sending things to Andrea periodically from it
ReplyDeleteI posted this to my facebook recently too, but I thought people might like to see it here as well. We are looking into paying the fee to join her site (it's a 1 time cost of $15 for life). I need to have Samuel go through the samples she sent me though, to see what he thinks of it first. Even if I don't like it long term, the money goes to their inner city ministry so it seems like a good investment either way.
ReplyDelete